RSS

..Korean Gay Movie..

Today i'm alone at a coffee shop. What can i do here leh? I don know!! I just doing some downloading..

I found some interesting movie at my office so i cannot stop watching anymore so i come here to download loh.. Too nice.. Frozen Flower.. Its a movie about the triangle relationship of a king, servant and the queen.. gay movie oh.. interesting leh..

I like dreaming so this movie really can let me open my eyes bigger and oso shock y korean can really directed sucks a cool movie. Not just (kalefe) acted in tis movie but some well known actor oh.. U know y am i so shock? Bcox tis movie oso quite shock whereby lots of AA part.. Wahaha..

U watch then u know wat i mean lah..

Go go go go.. Watch.. See ya.. Hope u enjoy tis movie. Another movie u can watch is The King and The Clown. Not as interesting as Frozen Flower but still very nice. My advice is to watch The King And The Clown 1st then continue wif the Frozen Flower..

Don disturb u liaw.. Watch yo..

0 comments:

Post a Comment