RSS

Halloween Party 2009 Part 1 of 2

31st of October is Halloween night, everywhere for sure, organised Halloween Party.. On the 30 Oct 2009 i went to Grapa, the usual party venue that we will choose to attend, that is because we can mostly win the prices easily as in costume, of coz not dancing and something too over as the crowd there mostly is Malays or even bumi.. Chinese will be less. Said easily win oso not very true as mostly winner will be decided by most of de crowd


Here are the photo of the preparation
.
.

.
.
Jimmy is the one who have done with the make up 1st.. COol rite.. Luv de make up.. Cool x 100
 
.
.
.
And this is my make up for the night. Is it scary? No rite? I do think its nice. Muahahaa.. Death bride if i am not mistaken. I need to close my eyes whenever i take photo bcox de white part show tat i am blind. Do i look like a blind?
.

.
.
And tis is the photo taken with open eyes.. Cute rite? I love tis pic. (Ps.. Every1 love my fake eyelashes.. Woohoo~ But if u look carefully the photo when i closed my eyes, the fake eyelashes is to make my eyes bigger and u cant see my actual eyelasher, get wat i mean?)
.
.
Open eyes look so weird lah..

.
My bro (xiao jia) and me with our closing eyes pose.. Muahhaa.. Bride and groom.

.
.
.
This is the photo of 4 of us. Xiao Jia, Jimmy, William and me. Cool~~

.
.
.
Drinks for the nite is Chivas.. We cant finish it so.. bring home (No mood to drink bcox even de deco in grappa is freezer but then hhor, its like sauna inside) 

.
.
.
And i won a 2nd place for the best costume, eventually Jimmy should win for de best costume but told ya, it decided by the crowd so boh pian loh, i can win bcox hahhahah.. i try to make them shout for me.. U get wat i mean? Next time see me in pub then u will know... 






.









0 comments:

Post a Comment