RSS

My own character One

Actually should i be happy if some1 read my blog? Or shouldn't I??

At 1st when i starting to write blog is to release stress and oso something that cannot be speak out, now.. since a few of my frens knew about tis blog, i don feel like i am having any privacy, i used to blog wat i feel wat i like wat i think wat i enjoy and i have been through..

Is not that i wan to be a bad person, i just wan to do it my way but mayb i used to go the way thats ppl would wan me to go and when i rejected them, they will think that i am bad, but actually i just realize the way they wan me to be is actually not me. Even its me but i wan to change, Y they don even give me a chance to change? Y they wan me to maintain de lousy me? Is it more fun to see me like that?

Am i too emo? I am not, i am just too kind to forgive and don usually reject, but sometime i do feel myself like a fool.. Actually i am angry, i don wan to do but forced to be and i still smile and accept, y should i?

Blogging to public is not good too bcox i knot exposed my fire, i am actually angry on tat person but i cant bcox i scare he would read about tis posting, am i a rat? don dare to do tis and tat, sometime i just don wan to hurt, unnecessary person.

Many secret i wanna share but i scare secret will kill my frenship, Ish ish ish.. is it public blogging so bad?? I really no idea..

0 comments:

Post a Comment