RSS

Hot & Sad Saturday

It's a hot Saturday today, and a sad saturday too because of you. I feel so sad that you said we don't treat you as friend?? Quite hurt when i saw that.. 

Sometimes i try to use another way to let you know i miss you but you don't understand my heart. Feel so hurt. I re read the messages you sent, its was so cruel

We never treat you as friend?? Don't want us to be your friend?? How come it ended till like this?? Is this the way you avoiding the love i gave to you??

Not that you don know, i told you before, if you treat me like that i will  behurt i will cry. I know you don know how to treat people good so i will tell you how do i feel and please don do that to me anyway today AGAIN you you you you hurt me again.. Should i just release you??? I really don wish to love you anymore.

0 comments:

Post a Comment