RSS

Jerk Guy**

Still remember our 1st met in a coffee shop, even though we just sitting opposite each other but you did not even see me at all, that time i hate you. Wondering why are you so proud of yourself, you have nothing, not even handsome till our eyes will drop?? 
Slowly even we are friend but we are not that close too. We are just the type which say "hi and bye". But i don mind because nothing will happen between us, I KNOW THAT. 


Slowly slowly, i also don know how its happen, we're so close till eveyday we will meet each other. And do you know when i fall in love in you? that's when the day you told me you like me. I know i am stupid to believe that, i don understand why guys like to make joke with that?? Its not funny, its hurt, because you made me fall in love with you but i only can say you're crazy as i know we can't get till that stage, as i know you love some1 else, i know you, because i am your friend. I am stress that i have no one to tell?? I am no way to express my sadness and the most terrible way is that i will need to laught in front of you?? Why should i do so?? I LOVE YOU.. In my heart my keep on screaming the same sentence everyday. You know how hard am i to close my eyes at night?? 

There are lots and lots of story to tell but then i scare you or maybe your friend might read my blog, i am worry.I rather to hurt myself than to lost you as my friend. I know i am avoiding you till you dislike me anymore but then dont you think its good for me? Because i am in a dead end. One more minutes with you, will let me love you one more percents and now my love for you is more than half as i don wish so. 

And what i wish to say now, u're such a jerk. Because you left me aside with those scary feeling. And you just happily living with your loves one. Haiz.. how i wish to find my love one also. But keeping you in my heart is not a solution. I will need to find a way to forget you.. But then how????

What do you think about the story for today?? There is another story to split out but.. hopefully i can finish the story. Just want to make my blog active. So wasted if i just stop now. Hehehehe..

0 comments:

Post a Comment