RSS

..Birthday Planning..

Wondering y so many people's b'day drop on march?? Including me... Wahhahaa.. Who are goin to give me present?? O who are goin to give me a big surprise?


All my fren is asking me, wat i wan for this coming b'day. I don like tis kind of celebration and i used to answer them that i no need anything, just ignore my b'day. Better, don u think so?? Bcox if they dint celebrate wif me then i oso got reason to not to celebrate wif them. Lolxx - Am i bad??


I got my own theory actually, no to celebrate anything save alot of money. Bcox when they give me a gift that not the one i like then means that they're spending money on me worthless. If they give something i like alot n expensive then it seems like i owe them ( Hard to understand my theory leh) .. I'll need to think wat is the present i'll need to return when its their b'day? Huhh.. I think alot ya?? Wat to do?? I'm tis kind of person.


Wat i used to dream to have o mayb wish to have some kind of surpriseS - i mean the really big surprise lah (I've got many idea of celebration so the normal suprise for me is not a suprise oh). I need a extra o more than extra dosage of SUPRISE then can satisfy me.. Like romantic stuff is the same meaning, i read lots of novel, watch too much love drama (tis is wat my fren used to complaint oh) wif Aexperience. Wahahaha.. Wat do u think??


My fren complained that the things i request is so hard to reach oh. I don believe, i think some1 can fulfill tis.. I've got confidence on myself.. O else how?? Get to know some1 i don really like oh?? No nonononon - i cant accept. My partner, my lover WOULD a romantic person wif many special thought and can make me happy eveyday.

Huhh!! Too far away from bday planing.. I wan a suprising bday like.. They really group ALL my fren in a restaurant / cafe / pub / lounge - where ever they like (don discuss wif me oh, i need something really SUPRISE me), then bcox every year only a few that really will celebrate o remember my bday?? Ok.. continue with the planing, they will come n pick me up then bring me to the place and the place is full of balloons, noisess from all my frens, sing "Happy Bday" song loudly.. Huhh.. I think i'll cry oh.. ANYWAY.. most important that there's some1 i LOVE is standing in front wif a bear o cake o a bouquet of flower. And i'm sure i'll cry like... very terrible lah - tis is a unforgetful gathering.. (Ish.. u thought i ever meh? No oh.. I WISH TO).


Today is 06 march 09, my sister's b'day, i think i just buy the bag she saw that day, i think she like it.. but the price for me is abit of..... ok lah, never give her any present bah. Tml is my mom's b'day, y is it so near?? Wanna kil me?? Can u imagine i'm blooding now.. Opps - i mean my wallet?? I ordered a cakes, a expensive cake bcox i feel like eating cake.


Wahahaha.. Ya.. That is it for today.. Have a great weekend.. Monday is a public holiday so.. Will only post after wednesday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment