RSS

My Very First Post





For my very first post. Wat should i write then? Actually i love writing, just tat my grammar, vocab n wat so ever is not so good so i just forget about it.








Untill tis few weeks i realize lot of fren is writing blog then i'm thinking that i should give myself a try. Its just a trial o mayb i should say, just for my own reference.





Just treat tis as my diary.. Wahaha - then i'm sure no one have the interest to read my blog anymore. Who wans to know my story?? Rite?? What's the purpose to write blog?? What should we write in our blog? I don know too!! Can anyone tell me? Maybe i like to talk, social with fren, and writing a blog oso one of the communication, rite? Agreed?



Hmm.. Now its turn to explain why i named my tittle as cindrella, really cant think of anything, suddenly, some imagination POps.. to my head, i like to imagine things, i like fairy tale story, i like love stories, i like things goes romance till i cant breath.. Hhahaaa.. i'll tell more in my future post bout my dreams n my fairy tale stories.


Not yet finishing wif my reason of naming my title as "cindrella", its bcox i like to wear high heel to work, and the one i'm wearing is abit transparent n high, just like cindrella'shoe. My colleagues like to call me cindrella (Even i'm not, o even i don look alike, i know i'm totally not), so i just put my title as cindrella loh.. I'll write more bout fairy tale's thing. Lolxx..




I only hope that i be able to bla as many as i can to fullfil a page to post. So.. Wat do u think now? Do u stil wanna continue reading my future posting?? Bcox its quite boring rite? Hmm.. maybe sometime i'll post something that suit u!! Who knows? My range quite big oh, i can discuss bout many things..




Anyway, if there's some1 who read my blog, i should say thank you, n i'm really appreciate that one of my fren encouragment me to write a blog bcoz i'm very jealous that she have her own blog. Thanks - without you, i think tis blog will never been post.


That is for this 1st time.. I hope there is a bright future waiting for me..


Wish me all the best, all my fren. I wont tell anyone bout this blog. I wan u gals to figure out urself. Its a surprise and wont make myself in a freeze line. I'm a very shy person.. Lolxx.. U'll know more me soon.


0 comments:

Post a Comment