RSS

Mount Singai - Kuching







Yesterday is a public holiday so i went to mount Singai with some of my frens, its my first time there so i cant imagine how hard o how easy is it. But luckily i still be able to go up within 35 min.. Quite nice oh..







How nice is this?? Anyway, tis is wat i grabed from one of the website. Very nice oh!! But i wont go hiking in tis kind of weather loh.. Should be very slippery. But it was so romance. My fren suggested that my future wedding should organise here, crazy oh.. How to climb up? So tire ah..










Actually some of the staircase are so dangerous oh.





Then we prayed.. Many ppl drink the water oh..








I cant really read which stage is tis? No. 10 izit?? The time i feel so tire so just to act like i just wan to capture some beutiful pic to upload loh.. wahahaa.



So beautiful ho? Make my mind so fresh..

We've discussed and plan to have a exercise stamina to go hiking every week o every month. Not only mount singai but like permai, bako national park (I been there, feel like dying, we get loss when we reached the highest part where as on a heaty rocks surrounded by all the trees but don know which way is the correct way) and maybe mount santubong..


My colleagues told me that, mount singai still got jungle trekking oh? Really need to try something different leh.. Bcox i thought its the end when we finish the staircase n reach the church.. Hmmm.. Who can guide us oh??

And after tis stamina, i think i have confident to hike the miri mountain, Eee.. sorry lah ho, lazy to search online wat's the actual name, i don have any basic knowledge bah. Hopefully my fren not just jokking o kongko lah, bcox i seriously like adventure oh, wat they planned is to drive to miri oh.. Don know leh?? DOn dare to tell my parent bcox its actually quite dangerous loh, especially follow those who drive crazily i think.. But i don dare to drive my own car.. But.. See how lah..
After mount singai, we went to take several pic of Tasik biru.. See.. Nice leh.. And we stopped by wind cave n another one is wat cave liaw?? Hmmm. nevermind bcox we'll go again due to the weather changed so fast.. RAINING?? Haih..

0 comments:

Post a Comment