RSS

Saving Money Oh!!

Actually i'm now doin nth, its 4.40pm, waiting for 5pm to go home.. Huhh.. We really cant survive just earning a RM1000+ FIXED salary?? Bcoz i keep on searching for a job that can earn extra money without publicity (due to my company contract) - ehh.. wat i mean is not to face the ppl de..

Now i signed (shhh.. don tell oh) a part time contract wif Maybank - Etiqa - heard of it? Ask ppl to save money de. Actually firstly i registered myself in to save money only then the person who introduced me is from JB, all of them mostly from west malaysia bcox no one start this biz in Kuching yet and they are looking for pontential agent to share/promote tis product - Etiqa saving. So.. now i'm in..

How excited am i?? But then.. I'm under my JB GSM (Group sales manager), all my docu is wif him, WTF.. Wat can i do now?? Nth.. I cant even start my sales o?? I don have the books, quotation n brochure, how can i promote leh? Haiyo.. So angry oh..

Opps.. I not yet explain y i'm so confident in tis, its bcox its different wif insurance even all the insurance agent said its the same n their product is better then go ahead lah. Wat i concern is SAVING loh.. not insurance.

This Etiqa is under takaful n MNI insurance and there're having a very high interest around 6-8%, based on profit sharing of the investment they did, BUT.. their investment would only be in Petronas, Water, Electrical and some that not involve cigarette, gaming, alcohol (not against the islamic law de). Something that we usually needed, so.. it means the saving rate wouldn't be less than 5%, n never less than 5% since 1984, bcox the invest they put in is mostly under gov - MBB is semi gov.


Actually i'm not sure whether i can write so many thing about this? Anyway.. I just wan to share tis wif u all.


(Additional information : Takaful was started up to help our malay citizen. Gov actually is our backup, so don worry oh.. It wont make their own citizen go in to a trouble life)

NEXT IS ABOUT SALARY NOW A DAYS....

0 comments:

Post a Comment