RSS

He's Back

When i omos forget bout him, he is now back. Wat should i do? Should i ignore him o wat?

He stil the same, he called me when he is out but the problem is since he already have HER and y wan me to invoid oso? I really don know wat is he thinking about. And i told him very clearly that i will get hurt but y is he so cruel that wanting me to be the 3rd person?

But i oso don know myself well as i know i will get hurt and i oso wanna join them even now i don have a chance to sit down o hang out wif him yet but i know one day i will. Bcox i still treat him as a fren but is he?

I still remember the day i confess to him and i told him whenever he wif HER, i feel like dying, not that i dint tell him, i told him already and he still treat me that way.. Disapponted ah~~~

Wat should i do for next step??

0 comments:

Post a Comment