RSS

Hurray!!! Nuffnang

Finally finally finally, i am part of Nuffnang's member. Hurray!!! When i started to read kennysia's blog, i wonder how come he have a special icon? It was so cool and i read the post earlier of tis year regarding Nuffnang 2nd anniversary and it gave me a information that Nuffnang is actually a blog advertising agency. Cool rite? If i dint read blog then how am i goin to know wat is a blog advertising is or mayb i don even know wat is blog?

Wat encourage me to register is bcox i saw one of fren (whom very close wif so i baru dare to ask) oso have tis logo so i went to ask him and he told me he just register at Nuffnang so i am thinking, if he can then y not me? I love typing then impossible when i type out a long story and delete it rite? And y dont i just posted out to let others to read? It should be cool if others oso agree wat u say, u will feel so proud..

I will write more bout my fantasic life and let you know where have i been. Stay tune~~~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment