RSS

New Photo Updated..


Halo everyone, i've just change my profile photo.. BUt then hor.. Many ppl said thats not me oh. U guys comment abit lah.. I am so damn angry.. My fren said, whose photo u used to put as ur profile pic.. Argh!!! So damn angry ah.. How could it be? Its me its me its me.. Just the lightning is too too too cool liaw. Tats y i keep on camwhore loh..




Guess guess guess.. Where i took tis pic? Wahhaa.. The Spring, Kate counter. I love de gloss i am using, don you think it emphasiz my eyes meh? bcox the lip gloss looks very pale oh.. But me love. Wat do u think? Look nice on me? Muahahhaa..

2 comments:

Love_lian said...

Oh my bloody god, even my god brother oso asked me, did i photoshot my photo. I did not ok?? Its me its me.

Love_lian said...

WTH!!! One of my secondary classmate comment me in facebook, saying the latest photo that i uploaded seems like my twin sister but prettier and thinner?? OMG!! HUrt hurt hurt

Post a Comment